Located in Ogden, Utah, ENVE Composites is a manufacturer of handmade carbon fiber bicycle rims and components. Established in 2007, and born from a desire for a better ride, ENVE strives to deliver consumers high-end cycling products without compromise. We are more than riders… We are adventurers, engineers and innovators, driven by our love of cycling. We are a dynamic collection of skilled individuals that create the world’s best carbon fiber products. We are passionate about the product we build, and we are looking for equally passionate individuals to join our team.
What You'll Do
Position Summary Role is responsible for continuous improvements in supply chain functions including forecasting accuracy, inventory control, and various supply chain initiatives. Develops and maintains forecasting and inventory leveling methodologies to reduce backorders. Provides analysis of customer forecasts and demands. Work with vendors to maximize efficiency and reduce costs. General knowledge of order management.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive Efficiencies – Look at current processes and determine methods for improvement regarding cutting costs, controlling and replenishing inventory, and shipping products. Troubleshoot breakdowns along the chain and respond fluidly to unexpected events.
- Forecasting – Manage current inventory needs, immediate customer demands, and probable future sales to maintain balance between fulfillment and replenishment needs.
- Logistics – Learn/Know the geographical path and transportation methods that guarantee customers receive their shipments when needed. Manage overhead influences that could potentially increase costs.
- Manage Risk – Understand that finding new efficiencies can mean going with a new vendor that doesn’t deliver on promises or choosing a cost-saving shipping path will ultimately delay delivery to the end customer. Knowledge that some changes along the supply chain come with risk, having the ability to manage those risks effectively without losing sight of this job’s core purpose.
- Generate Reports – Use technological tools and internal data to generate reports that detail efficiencies as well as areas needing improvement. Report findings to Supply Chain Manager and Director of Operations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years’ experience in supply chain positions showing progressive responsibility, preferably in the bike or outdoor industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, economics, operations management, or a related field desired; will consider equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and especially Excel).
- Understanding of MRP logic.
- Experience with ERP Systems; SAP byDesign a plus.
- Understanding of customs HTS classifications, tariffs, incoterms, and US import rules/laws.
- Highly motivated self-starter able to work with general instruction and limited supervision; flexible, open-minded and have a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and be an energy provider.
- Successful experience with multitasking, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization.
- Self-motivation – the planner doesn’t wait for someone else to do what needs to be done. They’re proactive whether working independently or under supervision, and they bring out the same drive in others.
- APICS certification a plus.
Physical Environment/Working Conditions
- Must be able to work in office and loud manufacturing environments.
- Maybe required to work extended hours.
- May be required to travel ~10-20% of the time. Must be able to travel by car and air.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel, bend, grasp, pull, push, stoop or stretch to perform the functions of this position. This position may also require the ability to occasionally lift product, supplies and materials up to 40 pounds.
$55,000 – $62,000 DOE
What We'll Provide
ENVE offers an open, collaborative, high tech work environment with best-in-class benefits and perks, including medical/dental/vision, 401k with company match, life insurance, paid parental leave, professional development opportunities, discounts on ENVE and Amer Sports brand products, and a great vibe working in the cycling industry.
Amer Sports is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristics.
To apply for this job please visit aswocareers-wilson.icims.com.