Located in Ogden, Utah, ENVE Composites is a manufacturer of handmade carbon fiber bicycle rims and components. Established in 2007, and born from a desire for a better ride, ENVE strives to deliver consumers high-end cycling products without compromise. We are more than riders… We are adventurers, engineers and innovators, driven by our love of cycling. We are a dynamic collection of skilled individuals that create the world’s best carbon fiber products. We are passionate about the product we build, and we are looking for equally passionate individuals to join our team.
What You'll Do
Position Summary Assist in planning, organizing, directing and controlling the manufacturing operations, including Production, Logistics, Inventory, Purchasing and Maintenance.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with directing and managing daily operational activities in Production, Logistics, Inventory, Purchasing, and Maintenance to maximize throughput, improve service levels, and control operating expenses while manufacturing all products to customer expectations.
- Assist with leading strategic initiatives to improve scalability, agility, and efficiency.
- Assist with quality improvements by researching best practices and identifying new/needed skills, processes, or methods.
- Maintenance of metrics (e.g. SQDC, SQDCM, QDIP, KPI) and incentive programs designed to minimize costs and enhance efficiency.
- Assist with effective planning and layout of workflow, equipment, and assembly procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Operations or other related field required. Professional certification and/or advanced degree (e.g. MBA) preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of management experience in several aspects of manufacturing operations including proven supervisory and leadership experience. Strong track record of building and maintaining teams.
- Knowledge of strategic planning execution, including attention to detail and desire to create perfect products.
- Operational Excellence mentality with diverse and profound hands-on Continuous Improvement methodology experience (e.g., Lean, Six Sigma, Total Quality Management (TQM), etc.).
- Familiarity with new product development, technology transfer and composite materials a plus.
- Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures. Experience in formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and manage multiple projects utilizing decision making and problem solving skills.
- Strong oral and written communication, leadership skills to guide and support colleagues and subordinates and enable the building up of a cohesive team that works in the overall interests of the organization, ability to energize others, commitment to task, and conflict management skills are also essential.
Physical Environment/Working Conditions
- Ability to sit, stand and walk throughout the day.
- Must be able to work in a loud environment.
- May be required to work extended hours.
- May be required to travel by car and air.
What We'll Provide
ENVE offers an open, collaborative, high tech work environment with best-in-class benefits and perks, including medical/dental/vision, 401k with company match, life insurance, paid parental leave, professional development opportunities, discounts on ENVE and Amer Sports brand products, and a great vibe working in the cycling industry.
Amer Sports is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristics.
To apply for this job please visit aswocareers-wilson.icims.com.