Website ENVE Composites, LLC
Work with ENVE’s engineering team to develop new and innovative products. Lead product through all phases of development from concept to full production. Apply engineering principles to research, analyze, plan, design, develop, implement, and test new products.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist the team in development of current product and future technology, including developing new design solutions for future products.
- Bring complex products to market and closely estimate the time necessary to complete each phase of development as well as maintain project timelines and cost targets.
- Provide preliminary structural design and process evaluation, analyze potential critical failure modes, prepare design specifications and detail component design and validation.
- Supervise tests and analysis of test data to verify designs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BSME or equivalent education and experience.
- 5+ years in engineering experience with a background in product design/manufacturing is required.
- Fluent in SOLIDWORKS CAD software with proficiency in utilizing surfacing features.
- Proven experience with translating designs into a manufacturable product.
- Proven track record of a creative approach to innovation.
- Excellent project management and analytical skills.
- High standard of technical documentation.
- Experience with FEA.
- Mechanical proficiency with bikes and/or bike industry experience preferred.
Physical Environment/Working Conditions
- Requires sitting for long periods of time, standing, bending, grasping, pulling, pushing, stooping, and stretching are generally required to perform the functions of this position.
- Must be able to work in both an office and loud manufacturing environment as needed, including exposure to loud noises, dust and machinery.
- Must be able to lift tools and assemblies weighing up to 40 lbs.
To apply for this job please visit aswocareers-wilson.icims.com.