Website ENVE Composites, LLC
Work with ENVE’s engineering team to prepare CAD models in support of new product development.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare clear, complete, and accurate 2D and 3D models and drawings from rough sketches or notes.
- Use SolidWorks to provide support to engineers by preparing routine layouts, detail drawings, assembly drawings, sketches, and diagrams.
- Verify documentation compliance with company and project standards.
- Participate in project progress meetings.
- Works on assignments that are moderately complex in nature where judgment is required in resolving problems and making recommendations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- AA degree in a technical field plus 1-2 years hands-on experience in modeling.
- Strong modeling skills in SolidWorks including complex surfacing as well as large assemblies.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Able to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
Physical Environment/Working Conditions
- Must be willing and able to work in an office environment.
- Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment as needed including exposure to loud noises, dust and machinery.
- Must be able to lift up to 40lbs.
- Requires sitting for long periods of time, bending, grasping, pulling, pushing, standing, and stretching are generally required to perform the functions of this position.
To apply for this job please visit aswocareers-wilson.icims.com.