Utah Road Riding Maps and Ride Descriptions
- Cycle Salt Lake Century 2004 Route – Salt Lake to Antelope Island road ride: 2004 Map
- Utah Valley Trails — Road and MTB Rides in the Mountainland Region
- Jordan River Parkway Maps — Map of the Jordan River Parkway Bike Trail
- Salt Lake City Bikeways Map — Salt Lake City's bikelanes and bike routes and helpful info
- Salt Lake County Bike Map — Preferred recreational and commuter routes in Salt Lake County
- Moab Area Road Rides – Arches, Colorado River Ride, LaSal Mountain Loop, Needles Overlook
- Bridgerland Bike Trails — Road and MTB Rides in Northeastern Utah (Cache Valley and more)
- Salt Lake Road Rides
- City Creek Canyon, Salt Lake 2007 Schedule
City Creek Canyon is open everyday to bikes from November 1, 2006 until May 25, 2007.
From May 26 – Sept 30 the Canyon is open to bikes on odd days and closed to bikes on even days.
The Canyon is closed to bikes on all holidays (Labor Day, Memorial Day, Pioneer Day, July 4). Labor Day is the only odd holiday.
The Canyon is closed to bikes during hunting season – October 20 – Oct 28.
For questions, contact Vicki Baer, SLC Watershed, 483-6705.
Altitude Profiles and Times for Utah and Idaho Road Climbs from BikesUp
- Wolf Creek From East (Utah)
- Wolf Creek From West (Utah)
- Teton Pass From East
- Mount Nebo from Payson
- Little Cottonwood Canyon
- Big Cottonwood Canyon
- Park City Royal Street
- Targhee Road
- Snowbird Hillclimb
- Millcreek Canyon
- North Ogden Pass
- Bogus Basin Half
- Scout Mountain – Pocatello
- Big Mountain From SLC
- Big Mountain From East Canyon
(Visited 850 times, 1 visits today)