Celebrate Utah Bike Month
What: Free food, giveaways and entertainment are only the highlights of the 16th Annual Utah Transit Authority Bike Bonanza. Families, commuters and bicycling enthusiasts will gather (rain or shine!) to celebrate Utah Bike Month and learn more about the latest trends in biking. Packet pickup and registration for the Cycle Salt Lake Century too.
When: Friday, May 20, 4 to 8 p.m.
Where: Gallivan Plaza, 239 South Main St., Salt Lake City
· Bicycle trials shows at 4:00, 5:00, 6:00 and 7:30 p.m.
· Bike rodeo from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m.
· Raffle at 6:30 p.m.
Prizes and giveaways include:
· Free helmets for the first 75 kids to attend
· Water bottles to the first 300 individuals to attend
· Free pizza, drinks, Clif Bars and Creamies
· Two new bikes from Specialized
· Bike gear and accessories
Bike Bonanza will also feature bike mechanics offering tune-ups and the event will offer free valet bike parking.
This is a free event.