December 10, 2015 – The Larry H. Miller Tour of Utah today announced the host cities for the 2016 edition. The 2016 race is scheduled for August 1-7, 2016.
The 2015 version was won by Joe Dombrowski (Cannondale-Garmin). See Cycling Utah's September issue for full coverage.
This year, there will be 13 host communities.
- Team Presentation: Cedar City
- Stage 1: Zion Canyon Village to Cedar City
- Stage 2: Escalante to Torrey
- Stage 3: Richfield to Payson
- Stage 4: Lehi to Kearns
- Stage 5: Antelope Island to Bountiful
- Stage 6: Snowbasin to Snowbird
- Stage 7: Park City to Park City
August 1-7 — Larry H. Miller Tour of Utah, Various, UT, The Tour of Utah is a UCI 2.HC sanctioned stage race for the top men's teams in the world. As America's Toughest Stage Race, the race covers more than 500 miles across Utah, and 52,000 feet of climbing. It is broadcast worldwide on Tour Tracker and is free for spectators., Larry H. Miller Tour of Utah , 801-325-2500, [email protected], tourofutah.com