OGDEN, Utah (August 9, 2019) – Handlebar tape is more than a fashion accessory or an afterthought, as a direct touchpoint with the bike it's a key component that sets the tone for your ride. Bar tape that becomes slippery when wet, and causes discomfort diminishes confidence and the ride experience. As such, ENVE's new Handlebar Tape is designed with a grip compound that ensures bare handed traction in all conditions. To maximize ride feel without compromising comfort, ENVE Handlebar Tape is 3 millimeters thick with a vibration damping silicon backer strip that ensures comfort for long miles over rough roads.
ENVE's New Handlebar Tape is available for purchase today.
- 250mm in Length – Accommodates bars up to 50cm
- Grip compound maintains traction when wet
- Durable stretch for installation
- Vibration damping backer strip
- Hard wearing construction
- 3mm thick
- Retail: starting at $40
- Available in black, white and grey