TASU (formerly DMBTA) with the help of Fezzari Bicycles in partnership with Greater Zion has been working with The Pine Valley Ranger District to create two amazing new trail networks. The environmental assessment is out for public comment and we need your support.
Below is a brief summery of the project, feel free to use any of this in your comments.
- 60 miles of purpose built mountain bike trails at higher elevations and cooler temperatures up to 7,000 feet elevation
- New XC race course designed to meet NICA requirements with parking for large crowds
- Designed with multiple access points to allow use of the network even during an event
- 23 miles of directional downhill trails built for a variety of skill levels
- Designed with riding loops as well as shuttle options
- There will be a 10+ mile true enduro downhill with “a”and “b” lines, and a 1.8 mile jump line
SUBMIT COMMENTS BY SEPTEMBER 18, 2020. The best method for submitting comments is through the public participation portal on the project webpage:
To submit comments using the web form on the project webpage select “Comment on Project” under “Get Connected” on the right side of the project’s webpage, and scroll down to the submission form.
Written comments may also be submitted by mail or hand delivered to Nicholas Glidden, Pine Valley District Ranger, 196 E. Tabernacle Street, Suite 38, St. George, UT 84770.